Sunday, September 2, 2012

Artist Analysis 2.0 – Senior Project Ideas


After talking with heather about an idea of what my senior project would be I realize a few things:

- I seem to have developed a very circular/curvy oriented sometimes organic with bit graphic design like feel type of art style
- this style is very versatile and can translate well across different mediums.
- I very good with abstract types of works
- I really like character design and creating not just the story but the visual aspects of the story , the environment, the universe, the culture. But I like the character design the best.

This is kind of a problem for me.  I am good at making abstract artworks but since attending BGSU every art assignment requirement has been to make an abstract piece. Thus my skills making abstract pieces have gotten stronger than the my character designing skill which I also like to develop as well.
But Heather and I may have came up with a compromise that works with my artistic style strengths and my desire to create characters designs and visual images of stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment