Sunday, September 2, 2012

Response to the notepad assignments


       I found the notepad assignment a bit unusual at first.  I’m not use to writing down every interesting idea or though that came to mind.  I am also not use to having a small notepad on hand to write it down in.  It was hard at first to write everything down and I found a bit of a nuisance at first.

      There were times I did not have any thoughts or ideas to right down.  There were other times that I would suddenly come up with a though that I should write down but I would have to stop everything that I was doing in order to write it down.  I eventually developed a way to write my thoughts on the notepad without it interrupting my momentum throughout the day.  

       Overall I did like this assignment. The process did help me come up and remember ideas for future art projects. I will like to continue this habit in the future. But I would prefer to get a bigger notepad.  I still not use to writing my thoughts but I am getting better at it day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment